Al Bawaba will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Website. However, by accessing or linking to the Website, you assume the risk that the Website and the content it contains, or may in the future contain, may be incomplete, inaccurate, out of date, or may not meet your needs and requirements. Al Bawaba assumes no obligation to update the content.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS
The Website may contain links or references to other websites maintained by third parties over whom Al Bawaba has no control. Al Bawaba is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those sites. Similarly, the Website may be accessed from third-party links over which Al Bawaba has no control. Al Bawaba makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any information contained in such websites and shall have no liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from such content or information. Inclusion of any third-party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by Al Bawaba.
TRADEMARKS, COPYRIGHTS AND RESTRICTIONS
The Website is controlled and operated by Al Bawaba. All material on the Website, including, but not limited to, images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by Al Bawaba, its related companies or by other parties that have licensed their material to Al Bawaba.
Material on the Website is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Such material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, exchanged, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted, stored or distributed in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means, without the express prior written consent of Al Bawaba. Use of the material on any other website or networked computer environment, or use of the material for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of Al Bawaba's copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights and is prohibited. Use of material in contravention of this Clause may result in civil or criminal liability.
The Website may contain discussion forums, bulletin boards, video and photograph boards, review services or other forums in which you or third parties may post contributions, both current and historical, including reviews, messages, materials or other items on the Website ("Interactive Areas"). Where Al Bawaba provides such Interactive Areas, you are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and may only use them at your own risk.
By using any Interactive Areas, you expressly agree not to post, upload, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the Website any of the following:
• Any message, data, information, text, music, sound, photographs, videos, graphics, code or other material ("Content") that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent, racist or otherwise objectionable;
• Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
• Content that abuses an Islamic holy shrine or ritual, including (without limitation) where such shrine or ritual is protected under the Islamic Sharia (religious) law;
• Content which is blasphemous and/or defamatory to Arabs or any Muslims as an individual or a group or to any Arab or Muslim head of state, royal family and/or national symbol (for example the flag);
• Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
• Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
• Content that involves unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations, including Content that involves the transmission of junk mail, chain letters or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, spinning or spanning or provides links to other websites or web pages;
• Content that includes the private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
• Content that includes viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
• Content that is unrelated to the topic of the Interactive Area(s) in which such Content is posted;
• Content that, in the sole judgment of Al Bawaba, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or the Website, or which may expose Al Bawaba or its affiliates or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
Although Al Bawaba has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the Content posted to or distributed through any Interactive Area, Al Bawaba reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen or edit, without notice, any Content posted or stored on the Website at any time and for any reason, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any Content you post or store on the Website at your sole cost and expense.
By posting or distributing Content to or through the Website, unless we indicate otherwise, you
• grant Al Bawaba and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such Content throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised;
• grant Al Bawaba and its affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such Content, if they choose; and
• represent and warrant that you own and control all of the rights to the Content that you post or otherwise distribute, or you otherwise have the lawful right to post and distribute such Content to or through the Website;
Al Bawaba is under no obligation to offer you any payment for Content that you submit or the opportunity to edit, delete or otherwise modify Content once it has been submitted to Al Bawaba. Al Bawaba shall have no duty to attribute authorship of Content to you, and shall not be obligated to enforce any form of attribution by third parties.
If it is determined that you retain any moral rights (including rights of attribution or integrity) in the Content, you hereby declare that (a) you do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the Content, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto; (b) you have no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion and exploitation of the Content by Al Bawaba or its licensees, successors and assigns; (c) you forever waive and agree not to claim or assert any entitlement to any and all moral rights of an author in any of the Content; and (d) you forever release Al Bawaba and its licensees, successors and assigns, from any claims that you could otherwise assert against Al Bawaba by virtue of any such moral rights.
The Website and the information and materials on the Website are provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, quality, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The information contained herein may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. Al Bawaba makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any facts, advice, opinions, views, statements, recommendations or other information displayed on or distributed through the Website. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such facts, advice, opinions, views, statements, recommendations, or other information is at your sole risk.
Al Bawaba makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the suitability, functionality, availability or operation of the Website. The Website may be temporarily unavailable due to maintenance or malfunction of computer equipment. Al Bawaba does not warrant that the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects in the Website will be corrected, or that the Website or the servers that make the website available are free from viruses or other harmful components.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Al Bawaba be liable to you for damages of any kind whether based in tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise, including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages resulting from or in connection with:
• the Website or the information it contains or any errors or omissions in the technical operation of the Website, even if Al Bawaba has been advised of the possibility of such damages, whether caused in whole or in part by negligence, acts of God, telecommunications failure, or theft or destruction of, or unauthorized access to, the website;
• your participation in any Competition or Voting provided by Al Bawaba on the Website;
• any statements, representations or Content provided by its users in any public forum, personal home page or other Interactive Area;
• any Content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, nor for any loss or damage thereto; any
• any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity, violations of law you may encounter on the Website.
You shall indemnify and hold Al Bawaba and its affiliates and each entity’s directors, officers and employees harmless in respect of any claim, loss, liability, damage or expense (including reasonable legal fees and expenses) arising out of or in connection with:
We have Google Analytics features implemented based on Display Advertising on our website (e.g., Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting).
Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Google Ads Settings.
We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how our ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our site.
We collect and use data from Google's Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics.